Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics day

Description:Wednesday,23 November 2016 we had Athletics day and it was so challenging to me and at the end of the day I was really tired that I couldn't even sit I think I was better this year than last year.I improved so much that I did better in high jump because I have become a little bit taller than last  year.


  • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? I enjoyed all of the athletics because it was challenging and that is what I liked.
  • What are you really proud of? Why?I am really proud of how I did in high jump because I made it two times but last year I didn't do well.
  • What was the most challenging part? Why?Running 2 laps around the track and it challenging because I only ran 1 lap around the track last year.
  • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I want to get better at running 2 laps because I have to do that next year.Getting taller and jumping loads so I can become taller.I want to focus on running two laps is because i can't run that much.

2 comments: